Sensual Seductress


 
This has got to be one of my absolute favorite shots I've ever taken! Usually, I don't give myself enough credit, but this year I've made a resolution to be kinder to myself (after all, we can be our own harshest critics). I'm honestly over the moon with how this shot turned out, and it's giving me so much excitement. I do understand that I still have a lot to learn when it comes to the art of photography, but that's what makes it such an incredible journey of daily growth and discovery.

I had a bit of a dilemma about whether to blog about this photo or simply share it on my Flickr and other social media platforms. However, I truly want my blog to be a true representation of my individual vibe. And I must say, I am quite proud of how this picture turned out. It has a captivating and artistic vibe that I find incredibly sensual. So, after careful consideration, I ultimately decided to add it to my blog. After all, my main goal with my blog is to create an artistic and creative outlet, with a sprinkle of information for my beloved readers and followers.  

This one is going to be more about my artistic perspective rather than just giving you information. But hey, if you're interested in the nitty-gritty details, just let me know and I'll be happy to add them for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The lunatic ball